A quick and easy dessert or breakfast idea that is perfect for Summer! It is also vegan, gluten-free & dairy-free so most people can enjoy it.
(Serves 2 as a snack or dessert or 1 as a breakfast)
- 1 cup silken tofu
- 2 tbsp vanilla pea protein (or preferred protein powder, you can use almond meal instead if preferred and add a bit more sweetener)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Natvia stevia
- Toppings: 5-6 almonds cut in half & toasted, extra chia seeds, coconut & fresh blueberries.
- Add all ingredients except the toppings (almonds & extra chia seeds, coconut & blueberries) into a blender & blend until smooth.
- Pour into 1-2 serving glasses &top with the toppings. Enjoy as a healthy breakfast, snack or dessert.
- This recipe is suitable for those on a gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free and vegan diet