- ½-¾ cup mango pieces
- ½ cup almond milk (or preferred milk)
- ¼ cup low fat coconut milk
- ¾ tablespoon date paste (you can use any sweetener you like)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- To serve: ½ cup additional mango pieces, 2-4 tablespoons chopped toasted almonds, 1-2 tablespoons toasted coconut pieces
- In a blender add the ½-¾ cup mango pieces, milks and date paste, and blend until smooth.
- Pour mango mix into a glass bowl and add the chia seeds. Combine well, cover bowl and place in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning divide into 2-3 serving cups and top with additional mango pieces, toasted almonds & coconut. Enjoy as a breakfast, dessert or a snack!