Leading an active lifestyle is essential to good health. Finding the time and motivation as well as knowing what to do when exercising can be challenging. Personal training is a great way to help you get fit and healthy. Your personal trainer will look at the types of exercise you would like to do, make recommendations on exercises that would suit you and design an individualized program for you.
Nutrition Savvy is run by Fitness Australia registered Personal Trainer and Accredited Practising Dietitian Gloria Cabrera. At Nutrition Savvy we offer the following types of fitness programs and can also provide you with nutrition / meal plans:
- One on one personal training
- Train with a friend
- Group training
- Home-based training
- Nutrition or meal plans + personal training
- Nutrition plans only
Training can be conducted at:
- Jamison Park in Penrith, NSW
- Your home
- Online: I can put together a home based program that you do yourself
- One on one personal training featuring:
- Resistance / strength training using your body weight and weights e.g. dumbbells, kettle bells etc
- Bootcamp style training for the whole body
Fitness and nutrition plans can be purchased individually or in a bundle package. Enquire here.