Vanilla Coconut Overnight Oats with Chia
Love oats for breakfast but don’t have time to cook it? Then overnight oats is the solution for you! This recipe is not only delicious but nutritious also incorporating wholegrains, dietary fibre and healthy fats.
- 1 cup almond milk (or preferred milk)
- ¼ cup lite coconut milk
- ½ cup traditional oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract / bean
- 1½ tablespoons stevia powder (or preferred sweetener)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Add all ingredients except oats and chia to a jar, close the lid and shake to combine well. Then add the oats and chia seeds and shake lightly to combine. Place the jar in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, serve between 2 topped with your favourite fruit, seeds and nuts. Pictured topped with figs, pistachios, linseeds, desiccated coconut and a drizzle of maple syrup.